“Knowledge is power”
While education and teaching skills are our core initiatives our activities include a range of services to communities in Siem Reap and certain rural areas of Cambodia.
We are a family and community funded NGO and do not require donations, but we encourage like-minded visitors to spend a little time helping our Khmer teachers with correct English pronunciation and to interact with the kids and share their knowledge.
- Building and refurbishing schools and libraries.
- Providing free Computer and English classes, sponsorships, bursaries and student loans.
- Empowering women in remote villages to provide solar power, clean water, Health and Hygiene.
- Recycling computers and electronic technology to schools, institutions and students.
- Teaching skills and providing jobs in social enterprises.
- Village industries: crocheting, sewing, etc.
- Supporting like minded NGO’s and social enterprises with know how, tools equipment and technology.
If you are keen to get involved and volunteer your time or expertise please email: email@example.com